Saturday, October 16, 2010

Assignment #5





Hello hello

For this week's assignment, I would like you to think about who you are, not just what country you are from, or your age, or what you look like. I want you to think about the person that is inside of you.


On your blog I want you to write about that person that is inside of you. I want you to write about you. Again, I don't want to know what country you are from (I already know that) or your age, or who your mom and dad are. I want to read about how you see yourself, how you describe yourself!


Happy writing!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one who likes to do different things in my life .I am a person who is interested in every things like reading to learn new skill, and inside me every boby find,that im a polite, sincer, honest. so every boby who know me they love me.I have kin interest in reading but ilearn slowly .

    ReplyDelete
  3. in side in my body a person live and he always give some good, bad advice. he alwaya telling me what to do, but i some do what he is saying me some time not... he is still try telling me

    ReplyDelete